As a clinician you deserve professionalism and a strong future with endless possibilities. We know professionals hesitate towards specialization as they worry about being pigeon-held into one type of work. Some clinicians feel if they focus in on specific work it can be shortsighted. In fact, the more focused the more complex you can be, and that is what makes you an established professional. If you don’t want to be challenged in your work, we aren’t the place for you.
If you seek expert training in a team environment with full support, benefits, continuing education and focused professional development that that empowers your interest, we make it happen.
We are dedicated to the treatment and prevention of eating disorders and the underlying mental health needs of those who struggle with their daily lives. The ideal candidate wants to join a professional environment that honors team collaboration, advanced intervention training, and recovery for our clients. We welcome the addition of a provider who is invested in ongoing professional growth and development and who desires to be a part of the change by becoming a valuable resource and expert for our community.
As a fully licensed mental health clinician (PhD/PsyD, LCSW, LPC, or LMFT) you will have the flexibility to choose the hours you work. We offer an energetic collegial atmosphere, training, a strong referral base, complete administrative support, employee benefits, comfortable office space, and supervision to make sure you succeed at being your best.
The position is remote should you prefer.
Eating disorder experience is preferred but not a requirement. We want your professional goals and skills to be in line with our client needs more than experience with eating disorders. The candidate will be internally-motivated and possess a desire to join a team focused on making a difference by creating positive long-term recovery outcomes.
Full or part time available.
Submit your Cover Letter and Resume to Brian@HilltopBehavioralHealth.com
- Fully licensed as an independent clinician (PsyD, LCSW, LPC, LMFT) in the State of New Jersey
- Independent licensure experience.
- This individual would preferably have had high-level hospital psychotherapy private and/or looking for a change from their current private practice.
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive-minded group of clinicians. The candidate will be employee status.
- Master’s or Doctorate
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS) Training
- Monthly group case consultation
- Very Competitive – Higher than Most Other Group Practices in the Area
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid sick time
- 401K with company matching
- Medical/Health Insurance reimbursement
- Professional Development Assistance
- Monday through Friday
- Availability on weekends a plus
- Master’s (Required)
- New Jersey (Required)
- Licensed Psychologist Credentials (Preferred)
- LPC (Preferred)
- LCSW (Preferred)
- Marriage & Family Therapy Certification (Preferred)
- In Person: Summit NJ
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- A waiting period may apply
- Option fo Remote and/or in Person
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time